Monday, June 21, 2010

my new stockings-

So these are the two I got, I love the black ones, they go all the way up! But I got them from a place called Discount Surgical Stockings, www.discountsurgical.com and they were so much less then most places, 37 for the black and 23 for the other. So if anyone was wondering or needing to get some, there you go. They ship so fast I got them 2 days after I ordered and had free shipping for getting two. 

They have helped my leg not hurt, and hopefully it will keep it from getting worse. I will let you know!

4 comments:

Haley and Jon said...

Are these supposed to help with swelling?

Alisha said...

Hooray! That's a very good find. I should tell my mom about that website. I'm glad they are helping.

smiliesar said...

So glad you found something!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

The joys of pregnancy...ugh. I got spider veins when I was 19 years old (and pregnant with Jaycee). I thought it was an old lady thing but I was wrong...it's a pregnancy thing. Ah well, they're worth it.