Saturday, March 27, 2010

Roxy Pearl


So I got to Preston and called my sister over and we hung out all day and I was telling her that I think she should pop her little girl out while I am here visiting and well that night we get a call at 4 a.m. and she had a sweet baby girl! Named Roxy Pearl who was only 5.12 pounds and 17.5 inches long, she came very quick they drove about 100 to Logan at 3:10 and she got there and had her within 1 hour! 
They are both doing really well! Baby came home on the second day. Its been so fun to be here! 
But I did tell her I was joking about poping the baby out, it was a month early!

4 comments:

Howells Fam said...

Oh! Look at all that hair, she's darling! How fun for you that she had her while you were there! Good luck to Becky!

Brenda said...

She is a cutie! I hope you are loving every minute of your vacation!

Alisha said...

What a cutie! So, in about a month can you come to my house and tell me to pop my baby out? I'd love to have an early, small-ish baby.

Congrats to your sis!

smiliesar said...

Any news on dear Roxy? I hope she's okay.