Monday, January 11, 2010

Sadie and Ethan's b-day "way late"


Her cake is so sad to me but I ran out of time. She enjoyed it just as much, but we had just
a little get together with the inlaws for both Ethan and Sadie this year. Sadies b-day was on the 13th and Ethan's the 30th of Nov. so yes I am late. Its because I dont have a working computer!!! ggrrrr

Ethan told me how to make his cake and it was so fun to try fondant for the first time, it was so easy and very easy to make as well!

Ethan got my most favorite book of all time "Little Black Sambo"
He loves it just as much as I do and did!
and he got some more David Shannon books that I love as well.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Emma loves David Shannon books! She reads them with LOTS of enthusiasm. They both look like they loved their special day!

Alisha said...

Fun kids and fun cakes!

Low-key birthdays are great when the kids are little, because they love it as much as an all-out-crazy-party. (And it's way more fun for the mom this way!)