Monday, January 11, 2010

Last week craziness!


This is what happens when 17-18 year olds think they can drive 100 miles an hour.
This happend last Thursday around 2 o' clock, they came flying down our road hit a dip or somthing and took the car air born hitting the first bricks and spinnin garound a few times and driving backwards into most of the pillars crashing through 4 of them. Sending the bricks flying far into the yard, I found his garage door opener halfway in our yard.

They  both walked out the passenger had a brick in his head, "He was Stoned".. hahaha

This is how far the bricks came into our yard, I found a few even further.


So going through 4 of these I really cant believe they are alive!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Yikes. That is so scary. I can't believe they weren't hurt really bad or killed. I hope they learned from it.

Alisha said...

Umm, sheeeesshh. That is Craaaaazy.

At first I thought you or Eric had been in an accident--I'm glad it was only your bricks that suffered!!

Howells Fam said...

That's crazy! I'm so glad that they weren't hurt too badly and that none of your children were out in the yard or something.

Andrea said...

WOW.. that's crazy.. what kind of car was that? I can not believe that they walked out alive.. that is nutz.. this happend to us, when we lived in Gresham, off Chase, we woke up to screaching, at 2am, there was a car fliped upside down right by Kaid's window almost.. what was funny was Whitney Huston was Blaring on the speakers, with two teenager's inside.. lol
they were fine as well.

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Scary! I'm glad it was the middle of the night and your kids weren't outside with the flying bricks. I'm glad it wasn't your car. When I first saw the picture I thought your husband got in an accident or something. Scary!!!

Brenda said...

Have the bricks recovered from the craziness?

I am glad you are all save and well!