Friday, December 11, 2009

more from ethan

I heard Ethan telling Sadie that when she gets big she will have a baby in her tummy, then he said Sadie me and you will be married. So I chimed in and said actually Eth you will marry someone else and she will marry another great guy. And he said No mom I'm going to marry her because I love her and like her a lot. I said- wouldn't it be weird if I was married to uncle Brandon or uncle Pat??? We just don't marry brothers and sisters! then the tears came, mom I just want to marry Sadie and that's all. So funny!


Oh and Sadie turned to me and said, "Me have baby in temple.. then looked at me like I said that wrong and said, me have baby in tummy"... it was cute!

2 comments:

Haley and Jon said...

oh, that's so cute. Its funny what kids say.

Alisha said...

When R and L were that age they had it all worked out to marry each other. They were going to build a house in my parents' pasture, or buy our house from us. It sounded like a great plan to me, so I didn't tell them otherwise. They grew older, and grew out of that idea. (I figured they would.) :)