Thursday, December 17, 2009

12 days of Christmas



Oh I have a sweetie pie... 




So what is it the 4th day of Christmas- I wonder what he's going to do..
On the 1st I got a messages (like a full body one, it was great)
On the 2nd day I got a "2 hour after bedtime movie"... so we watch Narnia Price Caspian eat popcorn and drank some pop. and stayed up until 1:30! That my friends NEVER happens.. and it was even finals week... 
So on the 3rd day I got my well loved OREOS which worked out soooo good for my Girlfriend Christmas Party... I then dipped them in chocolate and drizzled white chocolate over them... (more on that party soon)
So I just got home and heard Erik putting the kids to bed and so I thought GREAT I could sure use this time to do some updating!! 








Thanks Steven... I think Erik remembers me saying last year how awesome that was....