Saturday, December 6, 2008

Calling all Preston Chicks who want to get together....

My sister has a great idea!!


I want to plan a sweet get together with all the gals during the Christmas Vacation! In order to pick a good day to plan it, I wanted to pick a few days and have you all vote on which day we should do it so that I can see what will work best for the majority! So, those of you who want to come, please comment on this post which day you vote for! If you don't like to post, you can email me at beckysuehatch@gmail.com with the date you would like. Also- if you want an invitation, please send me your address and contact info to my email address. Those of Tina's friends who want to come can post as well! Tina is coming home for Christmas! Yay!!!

My email is tinachristinaarter@hotmail.com

I am so excited to see you all! It will be a ton of fun! I hope to hear from you soon, and I Love ya!

Which works better?
Friday, December 26th
Saturday, December 27th

7 comments:

Haley and Jon said...

Tina, are you ok? Do you need anything? Let me know.

Tina said...

Yes i am ok, I need to post about it! It was crazy!!!

Janeece said...

How long are you going to be home for? We will be in Logan the day after Christmas and would LOVE to see you!!! Let me know!! Love ya!!

Brandon and Kristina said...

I so wish we we going to be in Preston for Christmas to see everyone...we will be in Nebraska though. MErry Christmas!!!!!

Tess said...

Hey! I'll be around that weekend. What time of day? Friday night works for us or Saturday monring. let me know. . .

The Marshall's said...

I wish I was going to be there for Christmas:( OH well maybe next year. Hope you have a great time:)

kandis said...

I wish we were going to be there to hang out, but we decided to stay here this year. You should tell Kristina to let me in to her blog, I want to see that cute baby!!