Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Thankful heart

I am so thankful for this time of year, I am blessed with so much. Everything great has happens in November for me. I married Erik and had two amazing kids in Nov. Something about being thankful falls right in the right place and time for me. I do miss my family at this time of year the most, the fun Thanksgiving feast and the waking up early with the gals.
I take a lot for granite, I talked to my friend yesterday and her husband just left to serve for our country again, they have only been together 1 month of there year mark. And here I am complaing about Erik at school to long. I have a great husband that works hard to keep me happy and our family. He is always giving. I am So blessed to have my Sweet kids who are so full of love, who make me smile every minute. (ok almost every minute)
I am so thankful for my family who I love so dearly who put up with me calling all the time just to talk. I am thankful for our church and the blessings I receive from it. I love my Savior with all my heart. And thankful for all the blessing I have been givin.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

:) Nice post. We do all have lots to be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

P.S. I'm thankful for blogs!

Seriously, it's a nice peek into the hearts of our friends.

Sarah Stout said...

Thanks for sharing your gratitude! Wow... November is a SPECIAL month for you! I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your adorable little family :)

Yeehaw said...

You're awesome!

JT42 said...

thank you for your friendship, I miss your calls :) hope you had a great thanksgiving!!!