Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Half Marathon that didn't happen

I dont know if anyone knew that I was going to run a Half Marathon with my friend Heather Miller who I ran on with in Portland. Well doing great all ready for the big day to come and the day before Erik was leaving out of town and I woke up not doing to well. By the end of that day I was crawling around and by the next day I got this rash all over my body even on top of my head.. Luckily I have awesome friends who came and took my kids, and one who cleaned my house.. so long story short I trained all the way up to do a half and I didn't get to run.. :( and since then I have had back pain and I got a MRI on friday morning, to see whats going on. My back kills when I sit for a while and when I get out of bed. Erik thinks its a slipped disk. So will see.

No comments: