Sunday, December 11, 2011

wow its been a while

Yes I have so much to wright about- I don't even want to do it.. But I do.. Because I had 2 birthdays and an anniversary and some more stuff, I'm sure- but as of now..
this is what im doing...

Writing address on Christmas cards. THAT I had to print twice.... Grrrr... the first onces came back fuzzy. Which Im so sad becasue I liked them WAY better so here are the pictures I was going to use on our c.mas card... a unfuzzy picture is better then a fuzzy one right!



And then here are some more that turned out cute!




4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SO adorable! Your family is SO cute.

Howells Fam said...

Those are so cute! Love the colors you used too!

Eyre family said...

So cute. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Lisa

Heath said...

These are SO great! What a beautiful familia! Miss you guys. Heather