Monday, February 14, 2011

happy v.day

so its not to happy at our house. mom's sick and when mom's sick nothing gets done..

until dad gets home who made us a very nice dinner and cleaned up the kitchen, and even brought me home some

seira mist because there is no HFCS now that I'm married to a doctor we are more health orientated, Sugar free Popsicle,

and Im glad he knows me and knows I would have been sad or mad that It was V.day and I didn't get any chocolate so he brought me the 8 pack of reese's.

Im guessing he thought I was smart enuf not to eat them while Im sick.. well 2 are gone.. :)  I feel lots better now!

I did write everyone a sweet v.day letter, each kid so that they can collect them each year and when they get older they can read them,

or when Sadie has a boy who brakes her heart she can pull out her love letters from mom and know that I love her, I would say the same for Eth and Mitch but there boys they wont care... There be the heart breakers!

Happy love day!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so sorry you are were sick for Valentines day! I hope you get well quick!

Alisha said...

That's a great idea to write your kids love letters on Valentine's Day . . . !