Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our To Does...

Wow just a few more weeks until the big move! And here is what is on my mind!

- Go have a fun New Years!
- Find the cheapest moving truck- (have one on reserve but I think I can find better)
-Find a place to live 
-Get rid of all our clutter
-Pack our home
-Try and get my kids in to preschool and sign up for kindergarten (herd they probably wont get into the school I was hoping for)
-Erik getting all his things passed off and get him done! (He did pass his tests! YAHOO)
-Move to Arizona
-Unpack and get settled in
-Then get another check off list when we get there!


2 comments:

Alisha said...

Big stuff--you are probably on overload mentally, so I'm glad you have "go have a fun New Year" on your list! :)

Good luck with all of it . . . what did you hear back about that townhouse?

Emily said...

Such an exciting time.