Friday, July 23, 2010

Arter Reunion

Ethan just loves Uncle Scott because he has such cool things, this time he had Rockets and that was so cool, the picture below even shows the flame,  I think that's the one that he didn't do a count down and it shot and hit Aunt Joyce.
After our canoe ride, and race- which our family took 4th I think...  the boys did rope swing and then we had to find shelter from the rain which ended up being right by a real bear that everyone saw but me, I didn't want to think I could out run it like everyone else.  

I think this is the first prego picture of me with a belly this go round.
Grandpa Arter giving a speech about America at the ward breakfast. After breakfast the boys headed to a car show and the ladies went to a park, then we went to Loveland lake, and headed to the place where my Grandpa and Grandma moved in and had a talent show. Ethan and Sadie sang "I am a child of God," in Portuguese
The Hulet family did a America song and dance. That night Scott and Joyce came to our Hotel and played ticket to ride. fun game. We left sunday after lunch and drove through what felt like a tornado and when we talked to Scott and Joyce they said there was a tornado warning, thanks to a semi truck we followed it to see the road. We made it to SLC at 2 in the morn.

3 comments:

Christensenfamily said...

I'm glad your computer is fixed. Your kids are so adorable, and I so wish that was how my pregnant belly looked. I get absolutely huge! So cute!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Your belly is tiny! You are so cute.

smiliesar said...

scary!